- Berkshire Pork
- Irish Dexter Beef
- Roasting chickens
- Heritage Turkey
- Jacob Lamb
- dz fresh eggs weekly
- fresh seasonal fruit/berries
- bi-weekly produce and herbs
- monthly farm work days (volunteer only not required)
Monthly Classes (coming soon)
- Applying sustainable methods to urban lifestyles
- Sustainable farming/food growing principals
- Guest speakers
- Home food gardening
- Backyard chickens a-z
- Food preservation
Please read the following information. If you are interested in The Personal Farmer Program™ please see the information at the bottom of the page
Personal Farming is the next step into sustainability. You have a personal trainer, dentist, doctor, why not a Personal Farmer™. When a small farmer can fed 25 families and still maintain their lifestyle everyone wins, the environment, the consumer, the local economy, and especially the preservation of farms near urban areas.
2014 Personal Farmer Program™ Details
- 1/4 Beef
- 1/4 Pork
- 1/4 Lamb
- Your Produce list
- Your Herb list
- Any Fruits and Berries as they become available
- 6 Roasting/Frying Chickens (participation required)
- 1 Heritage Turkey
- 1 Dozen Eggs weekly during farm open season
- Payment in full or first installment due 15 February
What is the cost of the Personal Farmer Program™?
- $2,700.00 paid in full non-transferable
- Quarterly payment plan - $680 in four equal payments*
- Monthly (8 months) payment plan - $345 in eight equal payments*
- Contact GirlFarm for other payment plans
*Additional fees apply. See FAQ. All fees non-transferable
As always, please feel free to contact us directly by phone or by email. If you have any questions. email@example.com
I am interested in the program.
1. Pay the one time $50.00 application fee.
3. If accepted into the program please chose your 2013 Personal Farmer Program™ payment option.