- Berkshire Pork
- Irish Dexter Beef
- Roasting chickens
- Heritage Turkey
- Jacob Lamb
- dz fresh eggs weekly
- fresh seasonal fruit/berries
- bi-weekly produce and herbs
- monthly farm work days (volunteer only not required)
Monthly Classes (coming soon)
- Applying sustainable methods to urban lifestyles
- Sustainable farming/food growing principals
- Guest speakers
- Home food gardening
- Backyard chickens a-z
- Food preservation
Please read the following information. If you are interested in The Personal Farmer Program™ please see the information at the bottom of the page
Personal Farming is the next step in sustainability. You have a personal trainer, dentist, doctor, why not a Personal Farmer™. When a small farmer can fed 30 families and still maintain their lifestyle everyone wins, the environment, the consumer, the local economy, and especially the preservation of farms near urban areas. This year we are adding additional meat options. Instead of a 1/4 of a beef you can elect to receive one whole goat or two whole lambs (plus you still get your 1/4 of a lamb).
2014 Personal Farmer Program™ Details (weights are approximate)
- 1/4 Beef (~65 lbs) or 1 Goat (~50-60lbs) or 2 Lambs (~25-30lbs per lamb)
- 1/4 Pork (~30lbs)
- 1/4 Lamb (~8lbs)
- Your Produce list
- Your Herb list
- Any Fruits and Berries as they become available
- 6 Roasting/Frying Chickens (participation required)
- 1 Heritage Turkey (7-8lbs)
- 1 Dozen Eggs weekly during farm open season
- Payment in full or first installment due 15 February
What is the cost of the Personal Farmer Program™?
- $2,650.00 paid in full non-transferable
- Quarterly payment plan - $665 in four equal payments*
- Monthly (8 months) payment plan - $335 in eight equal payments*
- Contact GirlFarm for other payment plans
*Additional fees apply. See FAQ. All fees non-transferable
As always, please feel free to contact us directly by phone or by email. If you have any questions. email@example.com
I am interested in the program.
1. Pay the one time $50.00 application fee.
3. If accepted into the program please chose your 2014 Personal Farmer Program™ payment option.Please Specify in the Comments field Beef, Goat or Lamb!